Saturday, June 11, 2011

Too Much in One Week

Just a quick post to say I am thinking of you all.  The last week or so has been filled with so much goings on, I look forward to next week when all will hopefully return to normal.

My good friend, Miriam's passing has been on my mind. I miss her.  I have not had a chance to talk to her husband, John.  Just a quick e-mail or two. Her memorial service is next week.

Andy and Tina left for Germany on Wednesday.  The trip took 24 hours of traveling with everything they need for a new life there.  I miss them already.

Today is the Symphony's Festival on the Green. We've been working many hours overtime getting ready.  This morning's preparation begins in 90 minutes, and here I sit, not ready to leave -30 miles to work.  I just need a few minutes with friends. I miss you all, too.

Another good friend's home burned to the ground yesterday. Her blog post is here. The fire department's tanker truck passed me on the way to work. I had no clue where it was headed.  Please keep Rita and her family in your thoughts.

Until I have a sane day or two, take care and keep in touch.

No comments: